[Web4lib] IM Security

Jami Haskell jamihaskell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:48:24 EST 2007

This is a concern for me as well. I want to make sure that we make it as
easy as possible for people to IM us and not force them to conform to a
client that they don't use.

Thanks to everyone who has responded to this question.
I have been taking notes!  I really feel that I will be better prepared to
meet with my systems people later this week to try to push this project
forward.

all the best,
Jami Haskell