[Web4lib] MySpace and Public Libraries

Jami Haskell jamihaskell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 18:21:18 EST 2007

Thanks, Matt! I appreciate you offering your experience...
Your page looks great!

I would like to ask you (and anyone else who might have experience with
this) what criteria do you use for moderating comments? Do you have a policy
or guideline for moderating comments and/or friends? or do you use your own
personal judgement? This is something our administration would like us to
address with a policy so that we are covered if we choose to disallow
particular comments/friends. Suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your help!
All the best,

Jami Haskell
Internet Services Librarian