[Web4lib] Re: favorite Desktop RSS aggregator

Bonnie Swoger swoger at geneseo.edu
Fri Mar 2 08:52:23 EST 2007

I like Thunderbird.  (It's free!)  http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/

I really like having my RSS feeds and my email in one place.  I'm more
likely to pay attention to my news feeds that way.

-Bonnie

Bonnie J. M. Swoger
Instructional Support Associate
Milne Library
SUNY Geneseo
Geneseo, NY  14454
Phone: (585) 245-5593

"I only went out for a walk, and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." -John Muir