[Web4lib] Offtopic: Interviewing and Hiring a Web Developer

Reegan D. Breu rbreu at cier.ca
Thu Jun 28 12:47:24 EDT 2007

We are also looking to hire a web developer. I would also be very interested
in others’ screening process, interview questions and applicant testing.

Regards,

Reegan D. Breu
Reegan D. Breu, MLIS, B.A. (Adv).
Manager, Information Services
Centre for Indigenous Environmental Resources (CIER)
3rd Floor, 245 McDermot Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada  R3B 0S6
Phone: (204) 956-0660 ext. 400
Fax: (204) 956-1895
Email: rbreu at cier.ca <mailto:rbreu at cier.ca>
Website: www.cier.ca <http://www.cier.ca/>

Our mission is to assist First Nations with environmental issues and
environmental capacity development. Through our programs, we take action on
climate change, build sustainable communities, protect lands and waters, and
conserve biodiversity.