[Web4lib] Re: The Ultimate Debate: Do Libraries Innovate?"

Jesse Ephraim JEphraim at ci.southlake.tx.us
Thu Jun 28 13:16:17 EDT 2007

My experience has been that most libraries (in the U.S. at least)
utilize MARC records.  By "the library world" I meant "libraries in
general," not some monolithic group (though it might have been more
appropriate to limit it to U.S. libraries).

Jesse Ephraim

Youth Services Librarian
Southlake Public Library
1400 Main Street, Suite 130