[Web4lib] Generating html-only e-mail for e-newsletter purposes ?

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Thu Jun 28 07:23:23 EDT 2007

Neil Quinlan writes:
 > While I know that many have mixed feelings in principle regarding
 > html e-mail I would be grateful for any advice / recommendations
 > etc. on generating html e-mail newsletters for circulation amongst
 > our staff here.
 >
 > Anyone involved in the area will appreciate the challenge in
 > creating attractive, user friendly newsletters for circulation
 > amongst a large staff in diverse locations.

Does _anyone_ read a newsletter because it's "attractive"?  I doubt
it.  Either it's interesting to them or it's not.  That's me feeling,
anyway.

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor    <mike at indexdata.com>    http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "If you lie to the compiler, it will get its revenge" --
	 Henry Spencer.