[Web4lib] Re: antiquated software

Jyorraku Gmail jyorraku at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 19:54:53 EDT 2007

We have a Tiddlywiki running on our network.  We're using it as a
operations manual.  It's another way to go paperless/Word-document-less
and make sure everyone's on the same page.

I found this build to be particularly good, since our head librarian is
more hierarchy oriented than that of free tagging.

http://mptw.tiddlyspot.com/

It lets you structure a hierarchy based on tags.