[Web4lib] javascript help needed

Marc Bertone marc at springshare.com
Wed Jun 27 16:01:24 EDT 2007

Turns out in this case the initial layout problem was related to CSS and not
JavaScript.  As more and more complexity is added to CSS stylesheets in the
future, its going to be pretty important to have a good knowledge of both
CSS and JS when trying to troubleshoot a page.

And always remember to check multiple browsers...its almost a 100% guarantee
that your HTML/CSS/JS will not look the same across multiple browsers and
versions.  An unfortunate fact of life in this age of technology!

-Marc
Springshare.com