[Web4lib] Re: antiquated software

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Fri Jun 22 16:44:32 EDT 2007

fwiw, Solitaire has been included since Win 1.0 beta.

Thomas

On Friday 22 June 2007 15:47, Robin wrote:
> Exactly! I was reading about Win 3.1 (before I actually got it) and saw
> that Solitaire was included specifically to help people learn mouse
> skills. I started recommending it to new users and had the same reaction
> from some of their supervisors (except that I was working for <shudder>
> an insurance company at the time, so it was "playing games on COMPANY
> time" - an even more heinous crime).

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett		Appalachian State University
Operations & Systems Analyst		P O Box 32026
University Library				Boone, North Carolina 28608
(828) 262 6587

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  As videos could be 25 pictures
per second and might last several minutes, how many words is that?
- Linux Journal, July 2007

Library Systems Help Desk: http://www.library.appstate.edu/help/