[Web4lib] Single Sign-On [SSO] Software

Lin Light holight at llcoop.org
Fri Jun 15 09:00:48 EDT 2007

We use Pharos, which looks and feels a lot like the Ann Arbor product. One
thing we do require is a library card in good standing. Our view is making
sure that those paying taxes to support our library can have access. Those
who don't can't. In Michigan, budgets are getting tight and to get our point
across this works well. We also view computer access the same as anyother
library service, you have fines over $10.00 you can't checkout materials and
that goes for computer access as well.

Lin