[Web4lib] Safari for Windows

David Kemper siansleep at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 17:11:29 EDT 2007

For the Windows world, the arrival of Safari is a good thing, I think.
Safari should keep both Firefox and IE on their toes.

Speaking of testing websites in other browsers, I have had fair to
good results with a website called browsershots.org. You submit your
URL to a queue and in 20-30 minutes screenshots are taken of your site
appearing on various browsers running on different operating systems.

David