[Web4lib] Is there a Drupal for IIS

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Mon Jun 11 11:45:29 EDT 2007

I'm not sure about Drupal but there is Zope/Plone for MS Windows and a google
on 'Plone and IIS'  brings up several links about running IIS in front of
Plone instead of Apache.

Thomas

On Monday 11 June 2007 11:22, Brown, Irmgarde wrote:
> I have been watching the discussions on Content Management Systems like
> Drupal ... but I would like more information on how any of these might
> work in a Microsoft IIS environment ... we are not open source and to my
> knowledge, we won't be going there anytime soon... Are there similar
> products that will work ... or would these all have to be used as third
> party.
>
> Irmgarde Brown
> HCPL Web Services
> 1221-A Brass Mill Road
> Belcamp, MD  21017
> 410.273-5600 x2274
> brown at hcplonline.info <mailto:brown at hcplonline.info>

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett		Appalachian State University
Operations & Systems Analyst		P O Box 32026
University Library				Boone, North Carolina 28608
(828) 262 6587

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  As videos could be 25 pictures
per second and might last several minutes, how many words is that?
- Linux Journal, July 2007

Library Systems Help Desk: http://www.library.appstate.edu/help/