[Web4lib] An Archive.org question

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Fri Jun 8 13:24:15 EDT 2007

"Stevens, Julieanne H." <jhsteven at law.stetson.edu> 06/08/07 10:55
>> AM >>>
>
>> Does anyone have any tips on a good, relatively inexpensive program to
>> split up the longer ones or edit some clips for classroom use ?  It'd
>> also be nice if it had some conversion capacity between various formats.

Depending on what they're serving up, you might try to import it into
either Windows Movie Maker or iMovie.  Then you can break it up any
which way you want.

Both applications are freebies and come with their respective OS's.

I came on this neat bunch of tutorials from UT Austin that also might be
of help.  The ones on WMM & iMovie HD are particularly good:

http://www.ischool.utexas.edu/technology/tutorials/graphics_tutorials.php

LEO

www.leoklein.com (site)
www.ChicagoLibrarian.com (blog)