[Web4lib] Re: new and "improved" Google Analytics

libwebdev libwebdev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 19:27:43 EDT 2007

Thanks to everyone that responded on- and off-list with ideas.

I need to point out, in case I wasn't clear in the first instance, yes I can
get browser stats, and yes I can get visitor location stats, but the new
version doesn't give me those together so I can see that visitors using IE5*
are coming from inside my network.

It seems that this information is indeed missing from the new version, and
there are several other disgruntled users complaining about it here
http://www.veen.com/jeff/archives/000965.html (thanks again for that Carl).

regards,
lib