[Web4lib] Restricting OPAC to just catalog and databases?

Geer, Caroline CarolineGeer at letu.edu
Wed Jun 6 17:04:20 EDT 2007

Hi, Stacy,

Actually, Contec Data Group, Inc. has that capability within their Opac module.  We use an older version called C2, but the newer one is .eLM.  It's a wonderful ILS, and the tech support is outstanding.  You can see information about the systems here:  http://www.contecgroup.com/library.htm  What's great about it is that it is totally customizable and a seamless, integrated system for almost anything you would want to do in the Library functions.

Hope this information is helpful.

Caroline Geer
Information Resources Librarian
Margaret Estes Library