[Web4lib] libraries in virtual worlds survey

Jody Atkinson J.Atkinson at curtin.edu.au
Tue Jul 24 00:44:32 EDT 2007

I would be interested to hear the outcome of your survey, or anyone
else's opinions on the subject - our library is looking at whether
/where a virtual presence may be useful.

Jody Atkinson

Resources and Access
Curtin University Library
Tel: 08 9266 4081
Email : j.atkinson at curtin.edu.au

"Dogs think they are human. Cats think they are god."  Anon.