[Web4lib] _All That JAS: Journal Abbreviation Sources_ Now Part of_ Abbreviations.com_

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Wed Jul 18 15:04:38 EDT 2007

***APOLOGIES FOR RECEIPT OF DUPLICATE POSTINGS***

_All That JAS: Journal Abbreviation Sources_ Now Part of
_Abbreviations.com_

Colleagues/

I am pleased to inform you that _All That JAS: Journal Abbreviation
Sources_, my *registry of Web resources that list or provide access to
the full title of journal abbreviations*, is now part of
_Abbreviations.com_

[ http://www.abbreviations.com/  ]

 _All That JAS_ can be accessed from the Abbreviations.com home page
(*Journal Abbreviation sources*)  or directly at

[ http://www.abbreviations.com/jas.asp].

Since its establishment more than Seven Years Ago [Yikes!!!], I
estimate that it has been accessed between 1.5 and 2.0 Million Times
[WOW!]

I Wish to Thank All Who Have Used _All That JAS_ and Have Linked to It.
Thank You!

For those who have linked and/or cataloged _JAS_, please change the
address to:

[ http://www.abbreviations.com/jas.asp].

Note: _Abbreviations.com_ has assumed responsibility for Link-Checking
listed sites in _JAS_ .
[Due to My Other Obsessions and Distractions, I Was Unable to Keep It
Up-To-Date][:-(

Regards,

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University Library
Ames IA 50011

!!! Social Networking is People !!!
[ http://www.facebook.com/p/Gerry_McKiernan/16926735  ]

Iowa: Where the Tall Corn Flows and the (North)West Wind Blows ...
[ http://alternativeenergyblogs.blogspot.com/ ]