[Web4lib] RE: [lita-l] Innovation: NYTarticleon Dewey-lessAri zona public library

Reeder, Norm nreeder at torrnet.com
Tue Jul 17 19:03:02 EDT 2007

My memory of this concept (which goes back as far as my classmate Sue Kamm!)
goes back even farther to Charlie Robinson at Baltimore County who pioneered
the concept of give them what they want--and got a lot of flak at the time
for it!  He became director way back in 1963, and we are still debating the
issue...

Thanks
Norm