[Web4lib] Pop-up blocker on or off?

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:00:10 EDT 2007

Having spent the last couple of years using only a popup-blocking
browser, I honestly don't know how big the popup problem is now.

One thing you could do is to switch your popup blocker off for a day
and use the internet like you normally would.  If you get annoyed by
them, then you'll know that it might be best if you leave it on.

Cheers,
Andrew