[Web4lib] Innovation: NYT article on Dewey-lessArizonapubliclibrary

Benjamin Daeuber BDaeuber at cityoffargo.com
Mon Jul 16 11:55:27 EDT 2007

I don't see many saying it won't work, it's just not that innovative.
You can organize your books however you want but it's not so different
from Dewey or LC that it constitutes innovation.

And having computer terminals instead of card catalogs for lookups? Oh
my god, NO WAY...

Ben Daeuber
Technology and Electronic Resources Librarian
Fargo Public Library
701-541-3287
701-241-1490