[Web4lib] Innovation: NYT article on Dewey-less Arizona publiclibrary

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 23:51:09 EDT 2007

Thanks for the link.

I cannot wait to see what public response is over time.

It seems to be setup well for general topical browsing, which is the
common way in book stores.

It seems to provide more steps for research thought, but will still
work overall. Why the emphasis has now been removed from Dewey
knowledge by the patrons, sounds like a higher effort will need to be
put into using the OPAC for research tasks.

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com