[Web4lib] Re: PC Reservation

Dale Irving dirving at sailsinc.org
Fri Jul 13 21:17:26 EDT 2007

Our library and others in our consortium use PC Reservation and LPT1 from
Envisionware.  Both products are popular with circ staff, and reasonably
popular with the public.  Neither is completely trouble-free, however, and
installations in particular can be a bit time-consuming.  I would recommend
talking to the IT person(s) responsible for installation and support at the
libraries you visited - I would expect them to recommend the product, but
probably with a more pragmatic view of its pros and cons.

Dale Irving
Information Systems Librarian
Middleborough Public Library
Middleborough, MA