[Web4lib] RE: [Publib] Job listing- Webmaster in CT

Hirst, Edward Alan, Jr EAH0116 at ecu.edu
Mon Jul 9 18:30:33 EDT 2007

They can waive your fee, but it looks like you have to jump through some hoops to achieve that.

Application Fee Waiver: A filing fee is not charged if you are receiving public assistance from the
State of Connecticut, or if a candidate’s income falls below the federal poverty levels. A written
request for a waiver that includes either a copy of a current benefit card (State of CT Department of
Social Services identification card or a W-2 statement of Earnings for the year must be submitted to
the Civil Service Commission at the address listed below). An applicant’s Social Security number
must be noted on the front of the benefit card or on the copy of the W-2 Statement of Earnings.

ed

Edward Hirst
Information Technology Librarian
Rowan Public Library