[Web4lib] "They*re Everywhere You Go*: Hip and Cool Librarians

David Kemper siansleep at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 18:15:15 EDT 2007

Good point, Brian.

I don't think this article was a news item or a "plug" for
librarianship. But, rather, it was more of a look at those
professionals whose clothing style is often stereotyped (in a negative
light).

I think the blogosphere is full of folks who either agree or disagree
with this article, which is fine.