[Web4lib] RE: [Publib] Job listing- Webmaster in CT

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Mon Jul 9 17:50:33 EDT 2007

Monday, July 9, 2007, 1:57:22 PM, you wrote:

> Ummm I think we are digressing into publicpolicy4lib here....

> ---Steve

> p.s. don't forget about all the "student technology fees" at US colleges!

Yeah but.....they're paying X dollars.  Does it really matter whether
it is X "tuition" or X-T "tuition" and T "technology fees".  It is
still a fixed sum.  (We played that game for decades in Idaho, where
"tuition" was outlawed by the constitution.  Of course we had
"matriculation fees".  Constitution was finally changed when folks
"saw the light")

--
Best regards,
 Dan                            mailto:dan at riverofdata.com