[Web4lib] RE: [Publib] Job listing- Webmaster in CT

Turner,Kathleen kt32 at drexel.edu
Mon Jul 9 13:33:44 EDT 2007

I just took a look at the employment section of our city website
(Philadelphia) and discovered that there is a $35 application fee to
take the competitive exam that is required for most civil service jobs
in the city -- I assume this would apply to most jobs in the city
library system.

Maybe this isn't all that unusual.

Kathleen

Kathleen H. Turner