[Web4lib] preview cell phone view

Marc Bertone marc at springshare.com
Thu Jul 5 15:29:22 EDT 2007

I have heard people mention http://ready.mobi/ on various tech podcasts, so
I decided to check it out.  I just gave it a try and it returns a pretty
impressive amount of information related to how your site will render on
mobile devices.

While it only shows you the actual view from two phones, it also runs about
25 different tests on your site to check on mobile compatibility.  I believe
there are also recommendations and style guides that may offer some
best-practices for developing pages that are mobile "compliant".

-Marc
springshare.com