[Web4lib] Custom Search Engines

Mark Costa markrcosta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 12:10:28 EST 2007

All,

I am trying to compile a list of web sites, library preferably but others
will do, that use CSE. I am primarily interested in sites that use Google
CSE, but others are welcomed.

If you have knowledge of, or are responsible for, an implementation of a
CSE, please send me the URL. You can reply to me off list. I will compile
the list and make it available to the members of the listserv.

Cheers,

--
Mark R. Costa, MLS
U.S. Army War College Library

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man
depends on the unreasonable man."
--- George Bernard Shaw