[Web4lib] MySpace and Public Libraries

Dan Conley dan.j.conley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 18:27:36 EST 2007

I was thinking it'd be a little hypocritical to forbid libraries from
having a presence on MySpace while encouraging bands to do the same to
the point of having your own record label. That and a search for
"library" on the site yielded a fair amount of results. When library
MySpace is outlawed, only outlaw libraries will have MySpace...

Dan Conley