[Web4lib] Metadata tools that scale

Kevin S. Clarke ksclarke at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 15:06:27 EST 2007

I would agree with what Winona says and also want to put a plug in...

For places considering what Winona is talking about, and who are
sending someone to the upcoming code4lib conference, it would be nice
to have a BOF on this topic and share ideas, experiences, etc.  I
don't think there are BOF signups for the code4lib conference until
arrival but, if you are interested in a general XForms/metadata
editor/workflow solution, consider signing up once there.

Also... I didn't go, but I hear there was some interesting work along
these lines presented at the open repositories conference (still going
on?) in Texas.

Kevin