[Web4lib] SLAs

Burger, Elna (Ms) (North Campus) Elna.Burger at nmmu.ac.za
Mon Jan 22 00:42:51 EST 2007

This might have been discussed before, but I am new to the list, so
please bear with the newby! Does anyone perhaps have examples of Service
Level Agreements between the library and the university ICT department,
especially regarding the ILS?

I would be grateful for ANY pointers in the right direction!

Elna Burger

SENIOR MANAGER: SYSTEMS, ERM & QUALITY

LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SERVICES (NORTH CAMPUS)

NELSON MANDELA METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY

Phone: +27 (041) 504 3412

Fax +27 (041) 504 9412

E-Mail: Elna.Burger at nmmu.ac.za

Private Bag X6058, Port Elizabeth, 6000, South Africa

NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof,
is subject to the standard NMMU eMail disclaimer which may be found at:
<http://www.nmmu.ac.za/disclaimer/email.htm>>