[Web4lib] Blackboard -- Library Area help

Geer, Caroline CarolineGeer at letu.edu
Wed Jan 17 16:06:32 EST 2007

Greetings, Web4Lib Colleagues!

I'm hoping that someone out there has already installed the upgrade to
Blackboard 7.1 and has begun building the Library Area.

My question:  how did you name the folders in this area?  What folder
structure are you using?

There are a multitude of possibilities, and I would like to hear from
those who have done it already about what worked and what they wish
they'd done differently before I commit myself to a particular
folder-naming scheme.

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences!

Caroline Geer
Information Resources Librarian
Margaret Estes Library
LeTourneau University