[Web4lib] Changes in Wireless Libraries Blog

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Wed Jan 17 15:36:17 EST 2007

[ http://wirelesslibraries.blogspot.com/
<http://wirelesslibraries.blogspot.com/>  ]
I have upgraded the Wireless Libraries
<http://wirelesslibraries.blogspot.com/>  blog to the new version of
Blogger. It now has labels that serve as shortcuts to categories of
posts. I will keep the number of labels small so as to keep labels
manageable and targeted. Let me know what you think about the changes.
Those of you that read this through an RSS feed or via e-mail should
take a look at  it as well. Send me suggestions for labels for posts.

Technorati <http://technorati.com/>  tags: Wireless Libraries
<http://technorati.com/tag/Wireless%20Libraries>

--
Posted By Bill Drew to Wireless Libraries
<http://wirelesslibraries.blogspot.com/2007/01/changes-in-wireless-libra