[Web4lib] Digital Signage in Libraries

Micah Stevens micah at raincross-tech.com
Tue Jan 16 19:21:23 EST 2007

I've set up Linux boxes to run KDE in Kiosk mode and it works out nicely
for the same reason. This is a great way to do it. You can set up the
web page to reload occasionally as well. I used old Pentium III units
that were going to be recycled, which saved a bit of money too. You can
put several video cards in each box if you need multiple outputs.

-Micah