[Web4lib] "Exceeding User Expectations of Libraries" Meeting at ALA Midwinter

Oliver,Sonya olivers at oclc.org
Thu Jan 11 16:35:28 EST 2007

As librarians, we work every day to satisfy the needs of library users
and attract new users to our library collections and services.  View
your library through the eyes of information seekers on the open Web and
learn how WorldCat.org can connect them to your collections and services
when and where they need information.

Join OCLC for the Midwinter session, "Exceeding User Expectations of
Libraries: Using WorldCat Services to Expand Your Library's Use."