[Web4lib] MustHear/MustRead: _Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything_

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Tue Jan 9 14:57:51 EST 2007

***APOLOGIES FOR RECEIPT OF DUPLICATE POSTINGS***

Colleagues/

A Must Hear and Must Read

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Audience Member
Iowa State University
Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

Technology
'Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything'

Talk of the Nation, January 2, 2007 · YouTubers, wiki-users and
MySpacers are at the vanguard of a movement that's changing the way we
do business.
Guests:
Don Tapscott, co-author of _Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes
Everything_

[ http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6711038 ]

INTRODUCTION

[ http://www.wikinomics.com/book/ ]

"It is our hope that this book will transcend its physical form to
become a living, real-time, collaborative document, co-created by
leading thinkers. As such, we view the book as a call to arms to create
a wikinomics community. And we hope that the book and community will be
uniquely helpful to corporate practitioners and anyone who wants to
participate in the economy in new ways."

[Sounds Like Disruptive Scholarship to Me {:-)]
[ http://www.disruptivescholarship.blogspot.com/ ]

[ http://www.public.iastate.edu/~gerrymck/TICER2005.ppt ]

Book Review

Slashdot[ http://books.slashdot.org/books/07/01/03/1511214.shtml ]