[Web4lib] Web design

William Stein wstein at wcpl.net
Wed Jan 3 13:21:14 EST 2007

Greetings,
	Our library has decided to redesign our website and we are looking for =
guidance. I have browsed through WebJunction and on various sites on the =
Internet. One site under "library Guidelines and resources" suggested =
the Library Web Manager's Reference Center for design, surveys, =
software, programming at Web4Lib Library Specific Resources. When I =
click the link it just takes me to the Web4Lib information page. Can =
anyone tell me how to access this Resource (or anything else that might =
be useful)?
Thanks,
	Will Stein, Reference Librarian
	Washington County Public Library