[Web4lib] Can you recommend training for newbie?

David Rothman david.rothman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 11:30:56 EST 2007

I have to agree with Karen Harker.  I've been monkeying with web
technologies for years and it would take *at least* several months of work
for me to build up the skills to properly act as a library's webmaster.
"Minimal time expended" isn't realistic.

That being said, I thought Head First HTML with CSS &
XHTML<http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/hfhtmlcss/>was a wonderful book
for HTML newbies.