[Web4lib] Dreamweaver 8 vs Microsoft Expression Web (Nvu)

Dobbs, Aaron AWDobbs at ship.edu
Wed Feb 28 13:40:41 EST 2007

If you  /*never*/  look at the code behind the page, Nvu is quite nice.

However, if you're like me & like to nest your divs or indent other
semi-static content with a text editor, Nvu completely whacks any
formatting out of the code view on edited pages.

This is the major reason I do not encourage Nvu here at MPOW.

-Aaron
:-)'

PS If you know how to keep Nvu from doing this, I would dearly love to
know!