[Web4lib] The Wikipedia Gotcha -- a cosmic perspective

Dobbs, Aaron AWDobbs at ship.edu
Fri Feb 23 13:39:29 EST 2007

Hi Marion,

You've offered similar questions/suggestions in the discussion more than
two times; it looks like if an exploration of these possible venues is
going to happen you'll have to be the implementor.  Karen Coyle has done
something similar to your proposals for the Next Generation Catalog list
on http://futurelib.pbwiki.com/ which might serve as a model.

Personally, the email-list format (using local filing rules) works fine
for me.  I'll be interested in the resulting resource you create, as I
can see possible benefits; but I think the ease of use of email lists
will be a difficult "barrier" to surmount.

Good luck,

-Aaron
:-)'
If, after 15 minutes, you haven't found what you need, seek professional
help.