[Web4lib] W I K I M O N S T E R P E D I A

Binkley, Peter Peter.Binkley at ualberta.ca
Wed Feb 21 15:58:29 EST 2007

One potential forum is the Librarians WikiProject within Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Librarians . (As
always with Wikipedia pages, don't neglect the Discussion tab!). It
would be possible to create a new page off of that one for issues.
There's also the "Reliability of Wikipedia" page
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reliability_of_Wikipedia), which has a
section on librarians' views.

Peter