SV: [Web4lib] Stockholm: Great Library website

Anders Ericson anders.ericson at norskbibliotekforening.no
Wed Feb 21 14:55:05 EST 2007

Just some minor comments on parts of Scott's last message, as long he
invites to it:

> Clicking on Skönlitteratur (first category, upper left, roughly 'fine
> literature') brings up this page,

The direct translation of 'Skönlitteratur' is 'fine literature', as Scott
says, but in real life it is simply Fiction! Novels, drama, poetry; the
whole package

> Under the first entry is Läs böcker du inte får läsa ('Read books you
> may not have read' or 'have not read' or 'may not have gotten to read')

Neither, I'm sorry to say. But: 'Read books you're not allowed/supposed to
read'--- He refers to and copies the ALA list of banned books... it's not
Swedish at all!

The rest is all fine, Scott!

Best wishes,
Anders Ericson