[Web4lib] The Wikipedia Gotcha

Rob Styles Rob.Styles at talis.com
Wed Feb 21 11:04:37 EST 2007

You're right of course that not all edits are improvements and that is
the thrust of much of the discussion on this thread. That's part of the
downside of collaboration with groups of any size. I agree that there
also a number of pages that are so contentious that they have to be
special cases.

You are incorrect about the assertion that there is no versioning,
however. All pages carry full history in a little tab at the top:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Library_2.0&action=history

rob

Rob Styles
Programme Manager, Data Services, Talis