[Web4lib] Laptop lending, public libraries' survey..

drweb at san.rr.com drweb at san.rr.com
Wed Feb 14 16:44:53 EST 2007

* Apologies for cross-posting, if you see more than once *

Request for Survey Help / Public Libraries

This is a message from San Diego Public Library. Some of you may have
seen a post by Karen Schneider on web4lib or publib on laptop checkout
security on 2/7/2007. Here's a link to the thread of the web4lib posts,
for your information:
http://tinyurl.com/23grtr

San Diego Public Library has a fledgling laptop lending program in the
early stages, and we've posted a short 10-question survey on
SurveyMonkey for public libraries. This survey is about laptop lending
overall, rather than just about laptop lending security. Below is the
link, and we ask you to complete the brief survey.

Survey Link
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=734083289937

The short two screens of questions should take about 5 minutes to
complete. The online survey will close on Friday, February 16, 2007, at
2p.m. Pacific Standard Time. As always for your help, we'll share the
libraries in the summary data.

Please indicate your library in the final survey item. If you think
someone in your organization can better complete the survey, please
point them to the survey link. Thanks for helping...

Best regards,
Michael

P. Michael McCulley, Librarian II / Information & Technology
San Diego Public Library, 820 E Street, CA 92101-4806
Phone: 619-238-6678 / FAX: 619-238-6639
E-mail: mailto:mmcculley at sandiego.gov