[Web4lib] Moodle and libraries

Steve Oberg steve at obergs.net
Wed Feb 14 10:49:10 EST 2007

Just wanted to add as an aside that the Graduate School of Library and
Information Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
recently switched to Moodle as the platform supporting their highly
regarded LEEP distance education curriculum
(http://leep.lis.uiuc.edu).  It represents, in my opinion, a
significant improvement with lots of social web functionality and a
continuation of the tight integration between it and the LIS Library
at UIUC that has existed for years.

Steve