[Web4lib] CSS layout issue

Ann Johnston ajohnsto at olivet.edu
Tue Feb 13 15:07:00 EST 2007

We are working on redesigning our website and have run to a snag.  We were wondering if anyone could help us.  How do we make two columns of potentially variable height, always line up at the bottom using CSS and not using tables?  We currently have one column floating left and one column floating right.  Would a different positioning layout help fix this problem?  Thank you a head of time.

Mrs. Ann Johnston
Library Information Technology Assistant
Olivet Nazarene University
815-939-5061

I Cor.4:7 "For who makes you superior over anyone
else?  What do you have that you did not receive?
And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?"