[Web4lib] Wiki for library procedures

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Mon Feb 12 14:26:38 EST 2007

You might want to look at Drupal <drupal.org>. While the Drupal CMS has a
wiki module, which is fair, there is also a "book" module, which is
excellent for the collaborative production of documentation. It is very good
for producting structured materials and requires less staff overhead than,
say, MediaWiki. We offer Drupal related services to libraries, and use this
for our own documentation as well as our clients'.

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company
11664 National Blvd. 143
Los Angeles, CA 90064