[Web4lib] Phishing exploits in emails

Micah Stevens micah at raincross-tech.com
Wed Feb 7 18:27:55 EST 2007

I agree. This is neighborly and helpful. I have had exploits happen
unnoticed on systems I am responsible for and didn't notice for several
days, and I pride myself on being fairly aware of things. I've had some
rude responses as a result, but rude or not, they did help me become
aware and fix the problem.

-Micah