[Web4lib] Advice and help with Drupal?

Mark Jordan mjordan at sfu.ca
Wed Feb 7 15:58:36 EST 2007

Hi Ruth,

You may want to check out http://drupalib.interoperating.info/, where a
number of people who do use drupal for a variety of library-related
purposes may be able to respond to specific questions.

That said, the greatest general resource for problem solving with drupal
is the forums at http://drupal.org/ .

Mark

--
Mark Jordan
Head of Library Systems

Don't miss the First International PKP Scholarly Publishing Conference
July 11 - 13, 2007, Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://ocs.sfu.ca/pkp2007/