[Web4lib] Moodle and libraries

Pierre Nault pierrenault at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 09:32:10 EST 2007

Hi to all,

Our university just installed Moodle to replace WebCT as our course
mangement systems. We (the libraries) were not present in the WebCt
environment, but now that we've change systems, I was wondering what could
we do with Moodle ? Does anyone use Moodle (or any couse management system)
for promoting libraries services ? I found that Carleton College offer theses
services<https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/library/for_faculty/faculty_working/libe_moodle/integrating_resources/>for
integrating library resources, is there other ways that we ould use
Moodle? Do you have some exemples ?

thanks,

Pierre Nault
Bibliothécaire
Technologies de l'information, Services des bibliothèques
Université du Québec à Montréal

--
What do you call a cyclist who doesn't wear a helmet?  An organ
donor.  ~David Perry